Plumbing Certificate of Compliance (COC)
The law requires that when a property is sold, an inspection of the house’s plumbing must be done to make sure that it conforms to the National Building Regulations. JJ Lourens Plumbing can do the inspection and issue a Certificate of Compliance if your plumbing is up to code.
When doing the Certificate of Compliance inspection the plumber checks:
- That there are no leaks on the property
- That the storm water drainage is sufficient and is not connected to the sewage system
- That the house’s water meter functions properly
- That the geyser installation is according to SANS 10254 standard
- That the general plumbing conforms to code.
Call us for you Certificate of Compliance
With many years of experience we are more than qualified to thoroughly inspect your property.