Does your hot water appear to be brown when it comes out the tap, or does your geyser not heat up correctly? Chances are that your geyser or a component is damaged. Don’t worry we can help. JJ Lourens Plumbing has many years of experience in the repair and installation of geysers. Our professional team of plumbers and electricians can assist you with every part of the process from general maintenance to fitting a brand new geyser to your property.
We install an excess of 4000 electric geysers annually across the Cape Peninsula and replace thousands of parts such as, valves and thermostats as well, so we are more than qualified to assist you. Not only do we have the experience but JJ Lourens Plumbing is also qualified to handle insurance claims for three of the major South African banks (Absa, Nedbank, Standard Bank) as well as Santam, Outsurance, Momentum Short Term Insurance and SA Homeloans, so there is no need to worry about your insurer not approving us as an installer.
How do you know that there is a problem with the
geyser or its electrical components?
Below we have listed some of the tell-tale signs that your geyser or components has failed, or is in the process of failing. If you experience any of these, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Excessive water leaking (more than 8 litres a day)
- Hot water and steam coming out of the overflow pipe
- Water coming through your ceiling
- No hot water (all water is cold)
- No water coming out the hot water tap
- Not enough hot water, or water not hot enough
- That all the hot water taps are making a shudder noise
- Geyser keeps tripping your electricity
- Excessive high electrical bill, due to hot water that is extremely hot